How freelance works:
1. You fax, e-mail or mail me the rough layout and measurement
of the project, such as the sample you see here. Sketch
2. I layout the project and prepare an accurate plot plan for you.
3. Send it back to you (fax, e-mail or messenger) for your approval.
4. You can correct it or call the correction on phone, or/if approved
you just call me on phone.
5. After final approval I can provide you with C or D size print (Color or B&W)
according to your request.
In cases when a plan is provided for you, than you can reduce the plan to
an 8.5 x 11 sheet and fax it to me. I can send a colored finished
plan 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 17 drawing through the internet that you can print
out in color with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Portable Document Format file preserves the look of the original
drawing, complete with fonts, colors, images, and formatting.
-Proficient in Windows '98, and MicroSoft Word 6.
-Proficient in Netscape Navigator 6 and Composer
- Obtained certificate in Modern Landscaping
-Obtained certificate in Computer Aided Drafting
|Architectural Books Home and Garden Books California Missions Books|